From: Phillip Barber [mailto:pbarber@broadbandmobiletech.com]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 4:27 PM
To: Praveen Gupta; STDS-802-16-MOBILE@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] CID -to- SFID mapping

Relationship between SFID and unicast transport CID is unitary (see 6.3.1.1 PMP, page 14, line 25, in P80216/Cor1D4 which states: 'When admitted or active, service flows are uniquely associated with transport connections.'). A unicast transport CID cannot have more than one SFID assigned to it. Note that I am distinguishing unicast CIDs from multicast CIDs (see Table 345 in P80216e/D10). Multicast CIDs can have multiple SFIDs assigned to them (in the downlink only, of course).

Thanks,
Phillip Barber
Huawei