[STDS-802-16-MOBILE] C80216e-05_402r2.pdf

I've uploaded 402r2 to the TGe area.

This corrects a numbering error that was in 402r1. Namely, the PKMv2 TEK
state machine came immediately following PKMv2 rather than being the
last thing in PKMv2. So it hasn't moved any text, it's just the numbers
that have changed. These are:

7.2.5 -> 7.2.2.5
7.2.5.1 -> 7.2.2.5.1
7.2.5.2 -> 7.2.2.5.2
7.2.5.3 -> 7.2.2.5.3
7.2.5.4 -> 7.2.2.5.4
7.2.5.5 -> 7.2.2.5.5

Also in a few places, <= was used where the proper 'becomes/assign'
symbol could be better used. In a couple of places this made it
ambiguous between less_that_or_equals_to or assign. Where appropriate,
I've put in the left arrow assign symbol in place of <=.

Also I've removed the redudant truncate in the KDF.

Both these last two issues were pointed out by Pieter-Paul Giesberts.

DJ