Re: stds-802-16-tg2: Re: Letter Ballot Comment 39 Resolution

Barry:

Based on your last e-mail, it looks like you have overcome the problem with
comment #108. But just in case, I have sent you a revised update (rev10) that
breaks up the comment with hard carriage returns within the cell. If this
doesn't work, then I could provide you a version in Word and we could see where
we could go from there.

Previously, I stated that writing long text in Excel was akin to trying to make
love to a rattlesnake. I was wrong - it is much worse!

I have also copied John, as the introduction to C makes reference to his
simulations.

Jack