RE: stds-802-16-tg3: Re: TG3 PHY Voting Rules

Thanks for the clarifications Roger. I had understood that yes/no voting on
motions at meetings was based on having to be there but I had assumed that
scoring type ballots and email scoring / voting were like the more formal TG
or WG letter ballots - i.e. any accredited WG member.

I like your notion of "Adaptive Equalization" - that the voter's habits will
adjust to reflect the voting rules. I thought that only happened in Florida.

Anyway, sorry for raising the dust. I'll return to my cave.

David Trinkwon    e-mail : trinkwon@compuserve.com
NOTE : NEW USA Phone and Fax Numbers
Tel :  UK  (+44) (0) 7802 538315   USA   (+1) 650 245 5650
Fax : UK (+44) (0) 20 7681 1695   USA   (+1) 650 649 2728