stds-802-16: SYSREQ: Dallas Contribution

Those listed in the Copy To of this message have met here in Dallas to work
on the subject content for the System Functional Requirements Document The
document outline generated at the Austin meeting was used to guide the effort.

The attached document is in Word 97 and provides items for consideration in
generating the System Functional Requirements Document. The group here feels
that the next step is to start generating the text for these sections using
the suggested subject matter as an outline. It would be good if others would
provide their idea's on subject matter as we work on this before the May
meeting. These should be posted to the reflector so that they can be tracked
by the group.

It is anticipated that we will try to get together here in Dallas one more
time before the May meeting. Please let me know if you are in the area and
able to join us for a work session.

Regards,
Gene Robinson
972 529-6395