From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:marks@boulder.nist.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 1999 6:32 AM
To: stds-802-16@ieee.org
Subject: stds-802-16: updated Liaison report from ITU-R 8A/9B

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

Dr. Costa notes that the word "PRELIMINARY" should have been removed from the
"DRAFT NEW RECOMMENDATION ITU-R F.BWA: RADIO TRANSMISSION SYSTEMS FOR FIXED
BROADBAND WIRELESS ACCESS (BWA) BASED ON CABLE MODEM STANDARD". I have
posted the updated version he provided.

Roger