[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
stds-802-16: SYSREQ: 2 Contributions (Boulder agenda and ITU-R requirements bullets)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: stds-802-16: SYSREQ: 2 Contributions (Boulder agenda and ITU-R requirements bullets)
- From: Brian_Petry@3com.com
- Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 15:21:44 -0700
- Sender: email@example.com
[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]
I submitted two contributions and Roger posted them on the web page
"System Requirements Agenda and On-the-fly Notes from 5/99 Boulder Meeting"
"ITU-R 9B/134E (cable modem over BWA) requirements"
Several people asked if we could post these, so I just packaged them up as