stds-802-16: SYSREQ: Contributions Reminder and Information

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

Hello all,

This is a reminder that our deadline for system requirements contributions is
approaching (June 14).  Please see
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/sysreq/call.html for the text of our call
for contributions.

If you have a contribution, please submit it as soon as you can.  So far, I have
received 0 contributions.  If you are planning a contribution, it will be easier
if you request a document number, from me, in advance so that you can put it on
your document.  Further, please remember that you are required to use the
document submission template
(http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/docs/802_16_template.doc).

As I receive contributions, we will post them on the web site and notify
everyone on this email reflector so that we can begin discussing and debating
issues via email before the Montreal meeting (starts July 6).

Best Regards,

Brian Petry
802.16 sysreq co-chair