stds-802-16: RE: SYSREQ comment

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

 Sorry folks who could not read the comments. I was on vacation. I am
sending the comments in the body to avoid format problems (as suggested by
Brian Petry, editor).
Regards,
....Arun

[Submitter's Last Name]
Arunachalam

[Submitter's First Name]
Arun V.

[Starting Page #]
20

[Starting Line #]
1

[(T)echnical for Content-Related Material; (E)ditorial for typos, grammar,
etc.]

[Detailed Description of Proposed Insertion, Deletion, Change]
Sections 3 and 4 of contribution (80216sc-99_28.pdf) should be inserted in
original section 6.0
Move sections 6.1 and 6.2 into 6.3.
Add reference to revised M.1079 (June 1999) titled "PERFORMANCE  and Quality
of Service (QoS) REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL MOBILE
TELECOMMUNICATIONS-2000  (IMT-2000) "  on page 32.

[Reason for Edit]
The present text assumes that QoS and CoS are almost synonymous and classes
definition is kept open. In my proposal, the classes defined are service
classes that are provided in radio access networks (generic) which will be
mapped to various classes of service used  by ATM and IP core networks .
Thus, present sections 6.1 and 6.2 should be moved to section 6.3 that
addresses mapping. The exact mapping will be agreed upon by service
providers using SLAs.