RE: stds-802-16: QoS Classes

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

Thanks Bill. The one-way delay we are assuming for IMT-2000 systems is about
100 ms and it is shown that there is no significant difference in the
overall quality or interruptability when the one-way delay transmission time
is maintained below 300ms. The exact partitioning of delay between various
systems have not been quantified    for IMT-2000 yet. May be we should come
up with for BWA as you had started in your last contribution.
REgards,
.......Arun