Re: stds-802-16: contribution for denver meeting

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

darnstein@hns.com wrote:

> (See attached file: comments on sys req.doc)

>                                Name: comments on sys req.doc
>          Attachment 2          Type: application/msword
>                            Encoding: base64
Thank you for your comments on the draft SYSREC document. We will
consider them at the at the Denver meeting. However, The method we are
using for submitting comments is not via a contribution. We are using a
text based form that you can find on the Web at:
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/sysreq/commentform.txt
Could you convert your comments to the text version by noon on Monday
and submit them? I will also forward the instructions from Brian on
submitting comments.
Best regards

George Fishel
Chair System Requirements Task Group