stds-802-16: QoS: call for comments

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

To the membership of 802.16:

(And especially to those who volunteered to particpate in the QoS Ad-Hoc
Committee but have not sent any input yet):

Thus far, input on the QoS bearer service table has been almost
non-existent, either from the point of view of filling in the blanks, or
enlarging/reducing the total size of the table.  Our work plan has been
to deal with technical issues via the table, which eliminates most of
the wordsmithing issues.  Then we can add explanatory text, as well as
deal with other items that we were delegated to resolve.  Without doing
step 1, it will not be easy to do the rest.

Please have all input for the table to me by Thursday, the 26th of
August.  I will then collate the contributions and distribute it for
comments, as well as entertain input on the text and the remaining
issue.

Best regards,
Jim