stds-802-16: Proposal Evaluation Form and Scoring Process

[Notice: It is the policy of 802.16 to treat messages posted here as non-confidential.]

I have posted Document:

802.16-99/07 <http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/docs/99/80216-99_07.pdf>
Proposal Evaluation Form and Scoring Process [Draft] (99/10/23)

This is a description of a proposed process for evaluators to score PHY and MAC proposals and submit their scores.

The document includes a description of a capped average deviation method to eliminate the possibility of extreme voting.

I've also posted the accompanying draft Proposal Evaluation Form Spreadsheet
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/docs/99/80216-99_07a.xls

intended to collect scoring results, cap the average deviation, and submit the scores. I'd appreciate it if you try out the spreadsheet and let me know what you think of it.

Regards,

Roger

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access
National Wireless Electronic Systems Testbed (N-WEST) <http://nwest.nist.gov>
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO
phone: 1-303-497-3037  fax: 1-303-497-7828