stds-802-16: Minutes of Session #4 published

The Minutes of Session #4 have been published as Document 802.16-99/15:
<http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/docs/99/80216-99_15.pdf>

We will seek approval of these during the Session #5 Opening Plenary.

Thanks to 802.16 Secretary Scott Marin!

P.S.:

I consider the documentation of Session #4 to be complete. If you see
any missing documents, please remind me.

I have posted the presentations I received; these are indexed along
with the relevant contribution under the Task Group which handled it.

Details of Session #5, with registration information, should be
available soon, possibly today.