stds-802-16: COEXISTENCE--CALL FOR COMMENTS ON COEXISTENCE PRACTICE DOCUMENT

Members of 802.16:

An updated working draft of the proposed coexistence practice has been
posted on the web under the coexistence task group section of the 802.16
web site. The document Number is 802.16c-99/02d1.  (This is the document
which was updated at our last meeting in Hawaii.)  This document is a
working draft, not an official draft IEEE document.  In fact, no formal
votes have been taken at this time.  (The first formal voting will be
done at our next meeting in Dallas, the week of 10 January.)

Comments on this documment are being solicited. Please provide your
comments by way of the reflector no later than 29 December 1999.

Thanks,

Leland Langston