stds-802-16: Summary of Responses to 802.16.1 Invitation to Contribute

The deadline for responses to "802.16.1 INVITATION TO CONTRIBUTE:
Session #5" has passed. We received (and have published) four MAC and
four PHY contributions, as summarized below. All were invited. We
received no uninvited contributions.

Of the 11 invited MAC proposals from Session #4, 9 submitted for
Session #5. Of the 12 invited PHY proposals from Session #4, 10
submitted for Session #5. In both MAC and PHY cases, one invitee
notified me of withdrawal from the process, and the other has not
replied to the invitation.

The contributors should check the published versions for correct
conversion to PDF. In case of a problem the contributors are
responsible to notify me. The contributors are welcome to generate
and submit their own PDF, as long as it follows the proper format
(including document number, cover sheet, header, and document info
fields). Please optimize PDF files before submission.

Regards,

Roger

=================================
MAC:

Source: Glen Sater, Arun Arunachalam, George Stamatelos, Farid
Elwailly, Jeff Foerster, Jung Yee, Scott Marin, Bill Myers, Leland
Langston, Wayne Hunter, Phil Guillemette, Chet Shirali, Karl
Stambaugh, George Fishel, Ray Sanders, Moshe Ran

Source: Carl Eklund, Juha Pihlaja, Kari Rintanen

Source: Leonid Shousterman <mailto:leonids@breezecom.co.il>, Vladimir Yanover

Source: James F. Mollenauer
<mailto:jmollenauer@TechnicalStrategy.com>, Ken Standwood, Jay Klein,
Brian Petry

PHY:

Source: Jeff Foerster, Arun V. Arunachalam, George Stamatelos, Farid
Elwailly, Jung Yee, Phil Guillemette, Moshe Ran, Wayne Hunter, Leland
Langston, William Myers, Scott Marin, George Fishel, Ray W. Sanders,
Karl Stambaugh, Glen Sater, Chet Shirali

Source: Lars Lindh <mailto: lars.lindh@nokia.com>, Carl Eklund, Petri Bergholm

Source: Jay Klein <mailto:jay@ensemblecom.com>

Source: Thomas H. Williams <mailto:tom@holtzmaninc.com>