[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
stds-802-16: IEEE 802 Plenary Meeting - Back-up Hotel Suggestions
[This information was posted to "stds-802-all", which is a
low-traffic site of mostly 802 Plenary Meeting announcements.]
IEEE 802 MEETING REMINDER MEMO - 3rd Announcement
DATE: Wednesday, February 16, 2000
ATTN: ALL IEEE 802 ATTENDEES!!!!
SUBJ: IEEE 802 LMSC Plenary Meeting: MARCH 6-10, 2000
More Important Information for all potential 802 attendees:
1) The Hyatt Regency Albuquerque is currently sold-out on March
6,7,and 8. However, please call the hotel directly at +1 505 842
1234 and request to be put onto the IEEE 802 WaitList. Our group has
many last minute cancellations, and the hotel will try to contact you
should rooms become available.
2) Once you have put your name onto the Hyatt's waitlist, you may
wish to contact one of the following as an alternative (back-up)
a. La Posada de Albuquerque (tel: +1 505 242 9090)
- located within walking distance to Hyatt
- rates: $89.00 per night + taxes
b. Albuquerque Doubletree (tel: +1 505 247 3344 or 1 800 222 TREE)
- located a couple of blocks from the Hyatt
- rates: depends on reservation type (* space is very limited)
c. Sheraton Old Town (tel: +1 505 243 6300 1 800 325 3535)
- located in Old Town - 1.5 miles from the Hyatt
- rates: $95.00 to $110.00 per night + taxes
3) Should you decide to book a back-up reservation at one of the
hotels listed above, please be sure you understand their cancellation
policy. You should also contact the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, 3-5
days prior to the Plenary Meeting and check your waitlist status. The
IEEE 802 Group has ~10% last minute cancellations. Should you be
able to get into the Hyatt, please do not forget to cancel your other
hotel reservation - if they are not notified: "cancellation fees will
4) Have you pre-registered yet? Deadline date is: Wednesday,
February 23, 2000.
See complete meeting information at: http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.html
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 408 241 8906 if you
require further information and/or assistance.
We look forward to seeing you all in Albuquerque.
Dawn C. Slykhouse
IEEE 802 Conference Organizer
c/o Face To Face Events, Inc.
Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA 98124-2207
ph: +1 425 865 2443, fx: +1 425 865 6721