stds-802-16: IEEE "Technical Standards Summit" in September 2000

The IEEE Standards Association is sponsoring a "Technical Standards
Summit" during WESCON, North America's largest OEM electronics trade
show. WESCON <http://www.wescon.com> is September 19-21, 2000 in
Anaheim, California, USA.

Notice that WESCON is the week after 802.16 Session #9.

WESCON has sent me a brochure about speaking opportunities at the
Technical Standards Summit. I have posted it:

	<http://ieee802.org/16/temp/wescon.pdf>

If you want to propose a talk about 802.16, you may. If you are
interested and want to know if anyone else from 802.16 would also
like to participate, you can let me know and I will put you in touch
with the others. If you do this on your own, please don't represent
your viewpoint as that of 802.16. If you DO want to speak officially
for 802.16, then you should submit your presentation materials to
802.16 for pre-approval.

Roger