stds-802-16: COEXISTENCE--REFERENCE DOCUMENT FOR USE IN COMMENTING ON PRACTICE DOCUMENT

Task Group Members:

I am issuing this notice of intent to publish a summary of various
bandplans presented in previous contributions.  The reason for "intent"
is that I just sent the document to Roger and I trust that he will
publish it tomorrow, but I will be unavailable to issue an e-mail at
that time.

This document should be used as a reference when reviewing the bandplan
section of the working draft of the practice.  For details on each
bandplan, you may wish to refer to various contributions on the subject
available on the web under coexistence contributions.

Regards

Leland