From: George Fishel [mailto:grfishel@pa.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2000 10:11 AM
To: stds-802-16@ieee.org
Subject: stds-802-16: QoS Ad Hoc

Colleagues,

At the last meeting of IEEE 802.16.3 (Sub-11 GHz Task Group) when
resolving comments on the proposed Functional Requirements document, two
areas were identified that would benefit by forming an ad hoc groups. This
email is a request for volunteers to serve on the section 6,
BM__Toc482757169Class of Service and
BM__Toc482757169Quality of Service ad hoc. Members interested in
participating in this ad hoc
committee please respond to this email indicating that you will participate.

Those who want to serve on the Ad Hoc should be prepared to submit
suggested text, tables or figures for the group to review at meeting #8.
I will send you a copy of section 6 as it appears now when you respond to
this email.

Best regards

George Fishel

Chairman, System Requirements Task Group