stds-802-16: level of interest in document IEEE 802.16.1-00/01

I think you'll be interested to hear about the level of interest in
document IEEE 802.16.1-00/01:

Day         Number of downloads
Tuesday           1615
Wednesday         1103
Thursday           330
Total             3048

That's a lot of downloads. Note that only 411 people subscribe to the
reflector.

The downside, unfortunately, is that this document became obsolete
when we posted the update late yesterday afternoon. This means that
we taxed the patience of a lot of people. However, I think we did the
right thing.

By the way, the updated document (IEEE 802.16.1-00/01r1) was
downloaded 426 times yesterday.