stds-802-16: Re: Resignation

Dear Lou,

Thanks for your note, which I already reported to 802.16 on September
15 based on our telephone discussion of that morning.

We all appreciate your efforts to bring 802.16 quickly to consensus
on high-quality standards. I am sorry that your work assignments have
made it difficult for you to commit to consistent attendance at
future 802.16 sessions. We do hope you remain active as a member and
look forward to seeing you at future meetings.

We will be holding an election at Session #10 (6-10 November) to fill
your vacant term to March 2002.

Warm regards,

Roger

Roger Marks
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access