stds-802-16: Session #10 Report and Document List

I have summarized the activities of our recent session in the Session
#10 Report:

	<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg10/report.html>

In addition, I have prepared a list of Session #10 documents and
contributions that were received during or after the Session:

	<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg10/docs.html>

These documents have not been previously announced to the reflector.
I'm sure you'll prefer a block listing like this instead of the usual
barrage of email announcements.

I'm sorry this took so long, but a series of critical task group
issues took priority.

Regards,

Roger

--