RE: stds-802-16: RE: WLAN/ New Structure of the Coexistence Group

I personally prefers the idea of a separate task group for each working group
(Option 1).  A task group needs to be focused and keeping them separate helps
maintain the focus.  I am active in the TG2 of the 802.16 and the scope is
limited to the broadband access systems as opposed to WLAN and other mostly
indoor applications.

The 802.16 TG2 has not addressed the unlicensed bands yet.  The coexistence task
groups might want to consider an occasional joint meeting to maintain some
uniformity in the way we address coexistence issues and ensure a reasonable
coexistence between services.

Regards,

Remi Chayer       [mailto:rchayer@harris.com]
Harris Corporation - Microwave Communications Division
3 Hotel de Ville
Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Canada     H9B 3G4
Tel.:	(514) 421-8360