From: Padan Uzi [mailto:UziP@ecitele.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2000 9:53 AM
To: 'brian.kiernan@interdigital.com'
Cc: 'stds-802-16@ieee.org'
Subject: stds-802-16: Task Group 3 Initial PHY Voting Results Summary

Brian,

I have carefully examined the reported voting results.
Looking at the tables of the averages and the extreme scores,
I think that it may be very informative to calculate and publish the averages with both extreme scores excluded from the calculations.

Please ask Anader and/or David Trinkwon to replace every score of 10 and 1 by a blank, and redo the tables.
It will be very interesting to compare the scores with and without the extreme values.

Uzi

P.S. This request has nothing to do with the fact that Session # 10 was held in Florida.