From: owner-stds-802-16-tg4@ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-16-tg4@ieee.org]On Behalf Of Minfei Leng
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2001 11:52 PM
To: stds-802-16-tg4@ieee.org; stds-802-16@ieee.org
Subject: RE: stds-802-16-tg4: February Interim Meeting for the WirelessHUM
ANTask Group

Since we are talking about discussing the proposed WirelessHUMAN standards,
I am wondering how come nobody had submitted anything yet.  The deadline is
in a week and I haven't seen anybody submit anything since the November
meeting.  Will we have anything to discuss in February?

Minfei M. Leng
Microwave Engineer
Clearwire Technologies, Inc.
Ph: (716)631-4584; Fax: (716)631-6080