stds-802-16: +++Recirculation Ballot #2a: TG2 Coexistence Draft (update)

It turns out that two long comment resolutions (81 and 108) were
cropped in the PDF file. I have uploaded a new version
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/01/80216-01_01.pdf
that seems to be fine. If you see any problems, please let me know
the comment number.

Sorry for the trouble.

Roger