stds-802-16: Announcements of Contributions

In the past, I have always announced any new contributed documents to
the 802.16 reflector. This means a lot of emails right before a
session.

I'm going to try skipping this step. Instead, I am just going to
index all of the contributions for Session #11 at:

	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg11/contrib.html

If you check this page periodically, you can see what you missed.

There is a link to this page from the Session #11 page:

	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg11

I'll continue to announce "official" documents (those that arise from
the Working Group or a Task Group as a whole).

Let me know if you miss the old system.

Roger