stds-802-16: 55 documents for Session #11 posted, and other session info

I have posted 55 (!) input documents for Session #11. The index is:

	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg11/contrib.html

I am very tired, and I cannot guarantee that I did this all
correctly. Please check your document and let me know if you see any
problems.

The agenda is partially laid out in:

	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg11/agenda.html

146 people are preregistered:

	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg11/reglist.html

This suggests we will have our largest-ever attendance at an interim session.

This is all going to make for a busy week. Please do your homework!
See you in Ottawa.

Roger

P.S. I am traveling Friday afternoon and essentially off-line over the weekend.