stds-802-16: Practical Information for Session #11

Title: Practical Information for Session #11

Dear colleagues,

The registration for Session #11 will open on Monday at 7:45 AM in the Ballroom Foyer, just outside Ballroom A at the Crowne Plaza Hotel.  We have set the registration fee at CAD 200 (about USD 134) to cover meeting room space, continental breakfast, coffee breaks (including cookies in the afternoon!), audio/visual equipment rental, etc.  You will get your IEEE 802.16 Session #11 badge upon registration.

On Monday the continental breakfast will be from 7:00 to 9:00 and every other day from 7:00 to 8:00 in either Ballroom A or the Ballroom Foyer area.

The current weather forecast for Sunday and Monday in Ottawa is as follows:

Sunday:  High -7 C (19.4 F), Low -15 C (5 F), Mixture of sun and clouds with probability of precipitation of 40%

Monday:  High -6 C (21.2 F), Low -12 C (10.4 F), Mixture of sun and clouds with probability of precipitation of 40%

We currently have a fair amount of snow on the ground (I guess about 75 cm), but the roads and streets are clear.  More snow is expected next week.

Have a pleasant and safe trip.  See you soon.

Regards,
Jose