RE: stds-802-16: 55 documents for Session #11 posted,and othersession info

At 3:51 PM +0200 01/01/19, Yossi Segal wrote:
>Dear Roger,
>
>I have downloaded several of the TG3 contribution.
>I wanted to inform you that contribution 802163c-00/15 up to 802163c-00/25
>are corrupted.
>
>regards,
>Yossi Segal

Yossi,

Thanks for telling me! I confirmed this problem on a couple of the
files. I uploaded all of them again, and a new spot check confirms
that they are OK now. I also checked number 14, and it was fine.

So, I'm guessing that there was a file transfer problem with 15-25
the first time and that all is now well. Let me know otherwise.

Regards,

Roger