stds-802-16: Session #12 is 3 weeks away; registered yet?

802.16 Participants:

Session #12 begins 3 weeks from now. I'd like you to please register
immediately if you haven't yet. The registration form is at
<http://ieee802.org/meeting/regform2.html>.

Please remember that, since this is an 802 Plenary Session, the
registration system differs from that of our interim (odd-numbered)
meetings. The main differences are:

*You save $50 by preregistering.
*You pay by credit card when you preregister.

Officially, you have until the end of the month to preregister.
However, the 802 meeting planners are particularly concerned about
unpredictable attendance at this session. Based on the last few
Plenaries, they had been planning for 1000+ attendees. They are now
concerned that a slack economy may result in a large shortfall, which
could cost 802 a lot of money if they don't have time to prepare for
it. As a result, they may begin cutting back on space. This means we
could end up crowded.

The meeting planners want me to conduct an attendance poll. I don't
think we need this exercise. I say that we can signify our intent to
attend by just registering.

So please, help save us all a lot of headaches. If you are coming,
please register today [it's very fast!] at
<http://ieee802.org/meeting/regform2.html>. If you have registered
[you should have received a confirmation] and have changed your mind,
notify the organizers at <mailto:802info@ieee.org>.

Thanks!

Roger