stds-802-16: 802.16 Session #13: 14-18 May 2001 in Orlando, Florida, USA

It's time to start planning your attendance at IEEE 802.16 Session
#13 (14-18 May 2001 at the Radisson Hotel Orlando in Orlando,
Florida, USA). The other 802 wireless Working Groups (802.11 and
802.15) will be joining us, as will the new 802.17 Resilient Packet
Ring Working Group. The meeting will be organized by Face To Face
Events, who organize the 802 Plenary sessions. There is currently no
host, but we are looking for one or more to sponsor a social event,
so let me know if you are interested.

Like our typical interim sessions, this one will run from 1 pm on
Monday until noon on Friday. It's possible that some Task Groups or
ad hoc committees may choose to meet on Monday morning, but those
meetings will not be counted toward session participation.

For basic logistics, including hotel reservations info, see:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg13

I encourage you to make your hotel reservations soon. The hotel
reservation deadline is 16 April.

The registration details are not yet final. The plan is for a fee of
$300, or $250 if preregistered by Wednesday 2 May. This fee will
include daily breakfasts and lunches. I'll send a note when
registration is turned on.

Regards,

Roger