stds-802-16: ITU-R Liaison Letter on WirelessHUMAN

At Session #12, we approved a liaison letter to ITU-R, and the 802
ExCom authorized us to send it. However, I asked José Costa and Vic
Hayes to review it for proper ITU-R formatting and addressing so that
it would get to the right people with the right effect.

José (once he returned from vacation) took a close look and consulted
with the ITU. He suggested a revised format.

Here is the new draft. Review if you are interested:

Title: Liaison Letter to ITU-R regarding WirelessHUMAN Project
Document Number: IEEE 802.16l-01/10r1 (DRAFT 5)

I plan to send the letter tomorrow. Let me know of any concerns.

Roger