stds-802-16: Approval of P802.16.2 Coexistence draft!!!

Congratulations, 802.16! Your first standard has been approved! As
you can see below, P802.16.2 was approved by the IEEE-SA Standards
Board today.

The approval is conditional, but the conditions are pretty easy
(basically, we need a signature on a copyright release letter that
came by email, and we need to work with the IEEE-SA editorial staff
to address a few  minor editorial issues). I expect that we can tie
up all of the remaining loose ends and be ready for publication in
about a month (shortly after Session #14).

The original PAR for this project, approved in November 1999,
projected final approval at the March 2001 Standards Board meeting.
Despite setbacks and leadership changes, the project slipped its
schedule by only one meeting. Not bad!

Thanks to the TG2 crew, including past chairs (Leland Langston and
Andy McGregor) and past editors (Muya Wachira, Vito Scaringi, and
Rebecca Chan) as well as Chair Phil Whitehead and the editorial team
(Rémi Chayer, Jack Garrison, Barry Lewis, Paul Thompson, Robert
Whiting, and Paul Beastall).

Let's go get a few more out the door!

Roger