stds-802-16: are you staying at the Portland Marriott Downtown?

Do you have reservations at the Portland Marriott Downtown?

Would you prefer to stay at the sold-out Portland Marriott City
Center, where the 802.16 meetings will be held?

If both of the above are true, please let me know. Face to Face
Events, our meeting planners, have offered to try and arrange swaps,
since some people want to go the other direction.

By the way, the shuttle situation has changed a bit. The new plan is
for an 18 passenger shuttle to circulate continuously from 7 am until
6 pm. There are currently no plans for service past 6 pm.

Cheers,

Roger