stds-802-16: more on regulatory and coexistence issues at Session #14

I've added more details on regulatory and coexistence meetings to the
Session #14 agenda:

	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg14/agenda.html

The main changes:

(1) On the regulatory side, Vic has decided he needs 9.5 hours of
editing time beyond his original plan for 6 hours of meetings. I have
added his three requested meetings to our agenda:

Tue: 10:30 am - 3 pm
Wed: 8 am - noon
Thu: 8 - 10 am

We have offered to hold the Wednesday and Thursday meetings in our
TG4 space. The room is available since Durga and Brian have agreed to
hold the TG3 and TG4 PHY meetings jointly during those days.

(2) Regarding 802's Coexistence Study Group, I've learned of an
additional meeting (Tuesday, 8-10 am) and have added it to our agenda.

If you are interested in this Study Group, you may want to
participate in their upcoming conference call (Monday, July 2, 3 pm
U.S. Eastern Time). I plan to call in. Please contact Chair Jim
Lansford <mailto:jim.lansford@mobilian.com> if you are interested.

Roger