stds-802-16: PAR P802.16.2a approved by IEEE Standards Board

The IEEE Standards Board has approved PAR P802.16.2a (our coexistence
amendment project). Congratulations!

Now that this project is on the books, Task Group 2 is assigned to
develop the draft. Phil Whitehead is the Chair. Phil has been
planning an agenda to the get project actively launched in September.

Regards,

Roger