stds-802-16: Session #15 Report available

Dear 802.16:

Despite the trauma, we held a focused and successful session this
week. With some excellent cooperation, we made serious progress.

I've posted the initial version of the Session #15 Report:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg15/report.html

I haven't posted all the documents yet, but let me know if you see
anything missing or broken.

Many of the attendees are driving now (to places like San Diego,
Sacramento, Pennsylvania, Kansas, and Saskatchewan). Others are
trying to catch flights, or spending the weekend in Denver awaiting
flights promised Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday.

It's been a tough week. Thanks for the hard work! It is making a big
difference.

Roger