stds-802-16: Comment Report: Working Group Review of IEEE 802.16ab-01/01r2

Title: Comment Report: Working Group Review of IEEE 802.16ab-01/01r2
Document Number: IEEE 802.16-01/53

Notes:

(1) This document represents the comments received in the Working
Group Review of the TG3/4 document. Thanks to Nico for the thorough
and careful work in assembling it!

(2) We received 407 comments, from the people listed in the Appendix.
Thanks to them!

(3) To use this database:

The instructions are very simple. You need NOT import data into
Commentary. Instead, when you unZIP, you will get a file called
"CommentaryData.USR". Just stick this file into your "Commentary"
directory (you might want to rename your existing CommentaryData.USR
file first, if you have important custom data there.) Then you are
ready to go. This file will bring you the new data and will update
your Commentary to version 1.4 at the same time.

If you use the MacOS version, do the same thing, but delete ".USR"
from the file name.

(4) In some cases, comments refer to contributions. These
contributions, if available, are indexed at:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/tg3_4>.

(5) We are now beginning a "reply-comment" period during which
Friday, November 2. I'll send a followup note on how to submit reply
comments.

Roger

Appendix: Thanks to the following comment-submitters:

Audeh, Malik
Benyamin-Seeyar, Anader
Eidson, Brian
Kaitz, Tal