stds-802-16: Published: Reply Comments in WG Review of 802.16ab-01/01r2

The reply comment phase of the Working Group Review of
802.16ab-01/01r2 ended yesterday. The comment database is IEEE
802.16-01/53r1:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/01/80216-01_53r1.zip

We received 307 reply comments, from Amir Sarajedini, Avi Freedman,
Bob Nelson, Itzik Kitroser, Jerry Krinock, Mika Kasslin, Mike Paff,
Nico van Waes, Roger Marks, Subbu Ponnuswamy, David Trinkwon,
Vladimir Yanover, Yigal Leiba, and Yossi Segal.

In order to accommodate the reply comments, I have had to update
Commentary to version 1.5. Inside the ZIP file are two files:

	ReplyData.USR
	CommentaryData.USR

The first of these is a database of the reply comments. The second
includes all of the original comments in this WG Review; it also
includes the code necessary for Commentary 1.5.

TO READ THE REPLY COMMENTS:

*unZIP the download
*drop the two files into you Commentary folder (backing up
CommentaryData.USR first, if you have you own data stored there)
*run Commentary
*choose "Reply Comment Layout" in the layout list in the upper left corner

Having been through this update process, I have learned how to
program relational databases. This gives me the power to enhance and
improve Commentary. For the moment, it's pretty much the same except
that each comment has an attached list of any reply comments
addressed to it. Please let me know if you have any problems.

The next phase in the Working Group Review is for the originator of
each comment to craft a resolution based on the replies logged. These
are entered in Commentary under the "Proposed Resolution" field. I'll
send out detailed instructions. The deadline is Thursday, 8 November
(anytime in the world). I'll publish the results on Friday. Each
comment originator will also be offered the opportunity to lead the
resolution at Session #16; they may, if they wish, designate a
replacement.

Roger