stds-802-16: results of Letter Ballot #4

I have posted the final Letter Ballot #4 results:

	http://ieee802.org/16/tga/ballot04/report.html

I'll adjust the results only to correct any errors. Please let me
know if your vote is recorded incorrectly.

We received 109 ballots, enough to make the ballot valid. However,
the approval ratio of 72.2% is below the 75% required to pass.

The procedure at this point is explained in subclause 3.1.4 of the
ballot announcement <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/01/80216-01_63.pdf>:

>3.1.4 Failed Ballots
>Should the approval rate be less than 75%, the Working Group shall
>nevertheless proceed with comment resolution and then offer
>"Disapprove" voters the opportunity to change their vote to
>"Approve". Should this process result in a 75% or higher approval
>rate, the approval criterion in 3.1.2 shall be considered met.
>
>Should this process fail to achieve the 75% approval rate, a new
>draft shall be prepared in accordance with the comment resolutions.
>A new Working Group Letter Ballot of the resulting draft shall be
>initiated by vote of the Working Group or at the discretion of the
>Working Group Chair.

I am preparing a comment report. Once issued, it will be the basis of
a "Reply Comment" process through January 16.

Thanks for your participation.

Roger