stds-802-16: Recirculation Ballot #4a Voting and Comment Reports

I have posted the Recirculation Ballot #4a results:
	http://ieee802.org/16/tga/ballot04/report4a.html
Please let me know if your vote is recorded incorrectly.

The approval ratio has gone over 80%. 10 people switched to Approve,
but 5 switched to Disapprove. I suspect that some of the latter could
be ruled out of scope of the recirculation, but I don't see the need
to look into this issue just yet.

The associated Comment Report is now posted:
	Document Number: IEEE 802.16-02/01r7
Unzip it to get the file "80216-02_01r7.USR", which will open in Commentary.

The comment report includes:

(a) 408 new Recirc #4a comments. 199 are marked Editorial, 134
"Technical, Non-binding", and 71 "Technical Binding." Four comments
were not given a Type but can be considered Editorial.

(b) The 769 LB#4 comments. Most of the "Technical, Binding" comments
therein have been changed to "Technical, Satisfied (was Binding)"
because the voter has either switched to Approve or has notified me
that we no longer need to carry these around as outstanding
negatives. We have 44 "Technical, Binding" comments leftover. In some
cases, I am still awaiting their OK to mark them "Satisfied".

Unfortunately, 5 of the LB#4 Disapprove voters chose to not
participate in the recirc. This leaves us unable to determine which
of their comments have been resolved to their satisfaction and
therefore why they are still voting Disapprove.

We are now entering the reply-comment phase, in which we are
accepting replies to these comments. As you read through, please fill
in the fields:

	Recommendation:
	Proposed Resolution:
	Reason for Recommendation:

I'll submit a set of specific instructions too. The reply-comment
deadline is Wednesday, 6 March.

Our schedule anticipates that we will need only one more recirc, to
follow Session #18. I think this is feasible, but we need to do a lot
of very serious work to tighten up the document in St. Louis. The
reply-comment process is a critical part of the preparation for the
meeting, and I urge you to allocate enough time for it.

Regards,

Roger