RE: stds-802-16: ***IEEE 802.16 Working Group Letter Ballot #5:Announcement

>Roger - please clarify :
>
>a) Does (n0n)-participation in this Letter Ballot count against a member for
>membership purposes ?

Yes, because it's a Working Group Letter Ballot.

>b) I understand that this proposal only authorizes the group to take the
>actions envisaged at the Closing Plenary, but does this preclude them from
>authorizing other possible courses of action during Meeting #19. ?

The motion would permit the WG to "carry out Working Group business".
This would allow courses of action outside the particular ones cited.
I think it covers the contingencies.

Roger