RE: stds-802-16: planning for Session #23 in January 2003

David,

I refused to entertain your motion because, seconds earlier, we had
unanimously passed a motion "to make the decision on the September
meeting site via a straw poll of all those present (members and
nonmembers alike)." Your proposed motion was incompatible.

Also, we haven't missed our opportunity to choose the January site
six months in advance. That's what I've scheduled us to do in July.

Roger