stds-802-16: establishment of "802.16a Enhancements Ad Hoc Committee"

At Session #20, the Working Group passed a motion to create an "802.16a Enhancements Ad Hoc" to develop (by the end of Session #21) a PAR for enhancements to IEEE 802.16/16a for support for nomadic operation, roaming, repeaters, MIB/management, and system profiles. For more details, see the report <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/02/80216-02_36.pdf> prepared by the ad hoc team led by Paul Struhsaker.

On July 16, I asked for volunteers to chair the new effort. Today, I am pleased to announce that Paul Struhsaker <mailto:Paul@razetechnologies.com> has agreed to serve as Chair of the 802.16a Enhancements Ad Hoc Committee. Paul will coordinate the work with the aim of completing the assignment on time.

Please consider these logistical issues:

*This is a Working Group ad hoc committee. Therefore, submissions should use a Working Group contribution number (of the form C802.16-02/xx, with "C802.16-02/11" as the next available number) and be submitted to the Working Group upload directory <http://wg.wirelessman.org>

I'd like to thank Paul for accepting this responsibility.

Roger