stds-802-16: IEEE 802.16 Project Development Milestones

With so many active projects right now, things in 802.16 are getting a little complicated. This should clear up in a few months, as we wrap up ballots and complete standards. However, at the moment, it can be a little dizzying.

To help show where things stand, I have built an 802.16 Project Development Milestones table:
	http://ieee802.org/16/milestones.html

This includes completed and active projects. It does not include prospective projects or our Mobile WirelessMAN Study Group.

The table is hyperlinked. I'll attempt to keep it up to date.

I hope you find this helpful.

Roger