stds-802-16: P802.16a/D5 Sponsor Ballot results and comments

The P802.16a/D5 Sponsor Ballot ended last night. I don't yet have the
official results from IEEE-SA Balloting Center, but here is my
unofficial tally:

Balloters  76
Ballots    65 (86%; exceeds the 75% minimum)
Not voting 11

Approve    46 (78%; exceeds the 75% minimum)
   (6 with comments)
Disapprove 13
Abstain     6

Since we met the return and approval requirements, all we have left
is comment resolution. We received a healthy quantity of comments:

Comments     306 <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/02/80216-02_42r0.zip>
Editorial    163
Technical    143
   Binding     54
   Non-binding 89

Special gold-star acknowledgement: Ken Stanwood for submitting 119 comments!

We received three contributions that are referenced in the comments.
You can find these under the TGa section (contributions 83,84,85) of
the Session #21 document list
<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg21/docs.html>.

Once again, we have a lot of work ahead of us, especially if we
expect to meet our goal of finalizing the ballot with only a single
recirculation.

You may begin developing replies to the comments. The deadline for
submitting them will be September 18; I'll post an announcement with
details.

Cheers,

Roger