stds-802-16: Re: IEEE 802.16 Working Group Recirculation Ballot #8aAnnouncement

You may have noticed that the draft has some problems; in particular,
most of the figures are missing.

Please suspend your efforts on this work. I'll let you know when we
have a usable draft posted. I hope it's very soon.

Roger