stds-802-16: Request to remove P802.16a/D6 from RevCom agenda

Dear Dave,

I must request that P802.16a/D6 be removed from the RevCom agenda
since the recirculation begun before the submittal deadline was not
successful.

The 802.16 Working Group has approved some small changes that will
result in D7, on which we will open a recirculation next week. I am
currently anticipating a successful recirc. I plan a revised
submittal to RevCom, with a fully closed ballot, by December 4.

I'm sorry for this change, and I appreciate your cooperation (and
that of the rest of the staff) in helping us wrap up the standard.

Regards,

Roger